Copyright © Seck Design - Blog
Design by Dzignine
May 31, 2015

SUNDAY IS BLACKBOOK DAY #11 - CHANGE!

Changing up a Bit

First off, the best wishes for crewmate Kermis.. Happy birthday buddy! Have a good one on me!

Today I went to Zuidland to take a look at Tober his new place. He recently moved in into an empty elementary school and things are really just starting up, so we had a little bit of furniture left to move in.. After, we got something to eat, and sat down for some sketching!


Tober always tells me, I have to try something different. And he's bloody right, because most of the time, I just start a sketch with all knowledge I already have; My usual style, colour choice 'n skeme.. Today I felt like going back to basics with my letterforms. To do so once in a couple of weeks just refreshes your vision.. Enjoy!

Seck1




0 comments:

Post a Comment