Apr 22, 2014

GRAFFITI SKETCH EXCHANGE - KERMIS

Ah. A lovely easter weekend has passed, with the Liquicity at WesterUnie party saturday night. Those guys just kick off an awesome evening again every time, I can't figure out how they manage to get something so dope done. Really nice. 

About a week ago KERMIS asked for an exchange on Instagram. I really like the requests by other graffers / artists so I said I'm down with that. Today I picked some spare time to finish it off. KERMIS with 6 letters is a fairly long tag, and to be honest I started to much to the left haha. The 3d and text cloud was added to fill up the space. The color combination with the brownish red ink and the green tints Posca / Molotow markers is the element I like the most about this piece, I try to maintain my own style in every piece so the letterstyling and effects are just allright. I have made a GIF animation to show the progress and the end result is pictured below also. Enjoy! Bigup KERMIS!

Seck1


Progress..

GRAFFITI EXCHANGE - SECK x KERMIS



0 comments:

Post a Comment