Dec 12, 2013

NEW KING STICKERS - TIME TO TRADE!

So today my 'xmas present' came. My new stickers for promoting my blog! I ordered them at Flyeralarm! Bigups to my homie TOBER for showing me this site.. Easy to order, very cheap, quick delivery, but descent quality. Nice.

Nah, no new design at all, I also made a shirt with this on my seck1.spreadshirt.nl account, but I am proud of that one so I thought it would be smart to keep in mind that I and many others love it. Check out the contact page for my email adress, or hit me up by phone, facebook or whatever because I'm in for trading! Let's get the blog famous! 

Greetings,
SECK1





EDIT: My brother, carlover and photographer, put my sticker on a model Lamborghini Murcierlago 1:18.. Nice! The logo 'ST Photography' is made by me. Awesome seeing him put his time in photographing my work! Thanks Stan.


CAR SIGNING AND PHOTO BY ST PHOTOGRAPHY





3 comments:

  1. Ik wil niet bedehand doen, maar in de video zei je dat je dacht dat 50,00 Euro ong.100 Dollar is..
    Eigenlijk scheelt de Euro tegenwoordig helemaal niet meer zo heel veel met de US Dollar: 50.00 EUR =
    68.482741 USD .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh inderdaad.. Ik heb 't na het opnemen van mijn video nog eens gecheckt en het is idd een stuk minder als 100 US Dollars. Thanks for pointing this out!
      SECK1

      Delete