Dec 26, 2013

ILLUSTRATION - 'BEWARE OF THE OCTOPUS'

I think this is the last one for 2013.. Thank you for all the views, feedback, commentary and promoting. It was a big year for me and I couldn't do this better without all your support! I hope you all will face a beautiful 2014, keep working hard!

Yesterday I started with an monster octopus; I want to dive in tattoo sketching really bad so thats a good one for 2014! It came out more pink as I wanted but I focussed on the lettering, the big guy eating a ship was an side issue. Overall it came out well! Might digitalize this one 1 day, illustrator works for a shirt or something! 

This is an good ol' 3-steps-exposed type of blog; one sketch-pic, one colouring-pic and the end result as another photograph (outlines and finetuning).

Enjoy, have a nice holiday!

SECK1




'BEWARE OF THE OCTOPUS'

Coloring, pinkish!

Sketching part

0 comments:

Post a Comment